Criminal Justice in Hernando County, FL
Hernando County Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been arrested for a DUI, felony or misdemeanor offense in Hernando County, Florida, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss the details of your case and possible defenses. Call 813-250-0500 to talk with a lawyer at the Sammis Law Firm about your criminal accusation in Brooksville, Hernando County, Florida.
We created this website to provide you with general information about a variety of criminal offenses under Florida law, including the maximum and minimum penalties, possible criminal defenses, collateral consequences to avoid and special considerations that may result in the judge excluding evidence or dismissing the charges.
We take a scholarly approach to criminal defense by filing and litigating motions to dismiss charges and motions to suppress evidence, which is often the best way to fight the criminal accusations. We represent individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses in Brooksville, Hernando County, FL, including the following:
Newly discovered evidence has recently come to light showing serious problems with the alcohol testing program at the Hernando County Sheriff's Office. Read more about why DUI convictions between August of 2010 and May of 2011 may be reversed after the abrupt resignation of Hernando County's breath test operator and agency inspector. The agency inspector was in charge of maintaining the instruments but was forced to Find out more about the breath test operator's status as an "independent contractors" with a confidentially clause written into her contract.
- Reckless driving;
- DWLSR - Driving while license revoked or suspended;
- Fighting to remove a five year habitual traffic offender (HTO) revocation of your driver's license;
- Felony offense of driving while license revoked or suspended;
- Domestic violence including domestic battery, stalking or violation of protective order or restraining order;
- Fighting a restraining order or protective order against domestic violence;
- Violation of probation in Brooksville, Hernando County;
- Early Termination of Probation, Community Control or House Arrest;
- Expunge or Seal an Arrest Record in Hernando County, FL;
- Extradition on a fugitive warrant to Brooksville, Hernando County, Florida;
- Drug offenses, from possession, possession with intent to sell to trafficking in a controlled substance;
- Marijuana or cannabis offenses from possession, cultivation, grow house operations in Brooksville, Hernando County, to trafficking in marijuana;
- Theft offenses including shoplifting, petit theft, grand theft, and fraud.
At the Sammis Law Firm, P.A., we understand that your time is valuable. Call today to schedule a consultation to speak directly with acriminal defense lawyer for Brooksville, Hernando County, FL, either over the phone or in the office today. Call 813-250-0500 to speak with an attorney about the particular facts and circumstances of your case.
If you have been charged with DUI in Brooksville, FL, contact an experienced DUI Attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your case. Or visit our Brooksville DUI Attorney information center for more information about things you need to do now to protect yourself against a serious allegation of drunk or impaired driving.
Track Your Hernando County Criminal or Traffic Case
✔Hernando County Clerk's Office for Criminal Cases- Click here to find out more information about your particular felony or misdemeanor case in Hernando County through the clerk's office including upcoming court dates, recently filed pleadings, and information about your judge or prosecutor.
✔Hernando County Clerk's Office - Search Traffic Infractions- Search here for information about a traffic ticket in Hernando County using either your name or your citation number, including upcoming court dates, outstanding fines, and other information.
✔Hernando County Sheriff's Office- Click here for information about who has been arrested in Hernando County, arrest photos, inmate search, including pending criminal charge and other information about the case.
Hernando County Sheriff's Office
18900 Cortez Boulevard
Brooksville, FL 34601
✔Hernando County DUI Attorney - Find out more about defending yourself after an accusation of DUI in Hernando County, FL, including DUI refusal and DUI cases with a high breath test reading on the breathalyzer used in Florida called the "Intoxilyzer 8000." Information on everything from the first DUI through more serious cases for DUI with property damage or personal injury.