Criminal Justice in Sarasota County, FL
Sarasota Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor or felony crime in Sarasota County, Florida, contact an experienced criminal defense and DUI lawyer to discuss your case. Call 813-250-0500 to talk with an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm about your criminal case in Sarasota County, Florida.
We created this website to provide you with general information about criminal offenses under Florida law, including the maximum and minimum punishments, collateral consequences, special defenses that may help you fight to exclude evidence or the dismiss the charges.
We take a scholarly approach to criminal defense by filing and litigating motions to suppress and motions to dismiss, which is often the best way to fight the criminal accusations. We represent individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses in Sarasota, FL, including the following:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs - DUI or drunk driving;
- Reckless driving;
- Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled or expired (DWLSR);
- Fighting to remove a five year habitual traffic offender (HTO) revocation of your driver's license;
- Domestic battery;
- Domestic violence including stalking or violation of protective order;
- Violation of probation cases in felony and misdemeanor cases;
- Early Termination of Probation, Community Control or House Arrest;
- Seal or Expunge a Criminal Record;
- Extradition to Sarasota County, Florida;
- Drug offenses, from possession, cultivation, and trafficking in marijuana to criminal offenses for possession or trafficking in a controlled substance; and
- Theft offenses including shoplifting, petit theft, grand theft, and fraud.
At the Sammis Law Firm, P.A., we understand that your time is valuable. Call today to schedule a consultation to speak directly with a criminal defense attorney practicing in Sarasota County, Florida, over the phone or in the office today. Call 813-250-0500 to speak with an attorney about the particular facts and circumstances of your case.
Track Your Sarasota County Criminal or Traffic Case
✔Sarasota Criminal Cases
✔Sarasota Traffic Infraction