Pinellas County DUI School
If you have been arrested for DUI in Florida, and you live, work or go to school in Pinellas County, then you may fulfill your DUI school requirement by attending DUI School in Pinellas County, FL. At the Sammis Law Firm, we represent men and women charged with DUI in Pinellas County. Call an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your case today at 813-250-0500.
Suncoast Safety Council is the only licensed DUI School in Pinellas County for anyone who goes to school, lives, or works in Pinellas County, Florida. You can call the Suncoast Safety Counsel at 727-373-7233 for more information about enrolling in the DUI School either for the Level I or Level II program.
- Level I DUI Class - twelve hour class (costing $231) for anyone with one alcohol or drug related traffic conviction or arrest in their life.
- Level II DUI Class - twenty-one hour class (costing $356) for anyone meeting one of the following requirements:
- (1) convicted or arrested of more than one alcohol or drug related traffic offense;
- (2) who previously attended a DUI Level I Drug and Alcohol Education Course; or
- (3) who was convicted two or more times of an offense requiring DUI program attendance in a life time.
You can also enroll by clicking on the following link: DUI School for Pinellas County, FL. If you wish to enroll in DUI school in Pinellas County you can register on-line for classes or at one of the following locations:
DUI School Office in St. Petersburg, FL455 31st St. NorthSt. Petersburg, FL 33713
DUI School Office in Clearwater, FL1145 Court StreetClearwater, FL 33756
DUI School in Palm Harbor, FL1500 16th StreetPalm Harbor, FL 34683
Contact an attorney at the Sammis Law Firm to discuss your DUI case in Pinellas County, FL, by calling 813-250-0500 to schedule a phone consultation or a office consultation today.