Criminal Justice in Hillsborough County, Florida
Hillsborough County Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor or felony criminal offense in Hillsborough County, Florida, contact an experienced and aggressive criminal defense attorney in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida. Our offices are located in downtown Tampa, just a few blocks from the Hillsborough County Courthouse.
If you would like to discuss your case with a criminal lawyer in Hillsborough County, call now to find out things you might need to do right now to protect yourself. Call the Sammis Law Firm for a free initial consultations to discuss your misdemeanor or felony charge with a criminal attorney in the office or over the phone by calling 813-250-0500.
Focused Exclusively on Criminal Defense
We focus exclusively on criminal defense. The majority of our cases are in Hillsborough County, Florida, including at the courthouses in Tampa and Plant City. In many cases, aggressively litigating motions to suppress and motions to dismiss may lead to the most favorable negotiations to resolve the case. Learn more general information about how particular criminal defenses such as self-defense, entrapment, or Florida's speedy trial provisions may affect your case.
Criminal cases in Hillsborough County are handled differently than in other jurisdictions in Florida. Being familiar with the prosecutors, the judges and the procedures in your particular courtroom can make all the difference in obtaining the best possible result in your criminal case. Call 813-250-0500 today to discuss your case with a criminal attorney that is experienced in defending criminal cases in Tampa, Hillsborough County, FL.
Check Details for any Hillsborough County Criminal or Traffic Court Cases
Details of any traffic, misdemeanor or felony case in Hillsborough County, Florida, can be viewed on the website for the clerk of court for the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit. If the individual was arrested on the criminal charge, then information about the arrest can be found on the website for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office. Visit the links below for information on pending court dates, and details about the pending charges.
✓Hillsborough County Criminal Cases
✓Hillsborough County Traffic Infractions
✓Hillsborough County Jail Inquiry
✓Hillsborough County Warrant Inquiry
The Sammis Law Firm, P.A., is located in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida. We focus exclusively on criminal defense. Hiring an experienced criminal defense attorney that is familiar with the procedures and practices that are most common in your particular courtroom is the best way to fight the charges to achieve the best results possible.
Contact us for more information about our education, experience and qualifications fighting felony and misdemeanor cases in Tampa and Plant City, Hillsborough County, Florida. Call 813-250-0500 for more information.
County Criminal Division James V. Dominguez is assigned to County Criminal Division "A."
is assigned to County Criminal Division "B." John N. Conrad is assigned to County Criminal Division "C."
is assigned to County Criminal Division "E." Matthew C. Lucas is assigned to County Criminal Domestic Violence Division "F." Paul T. Jeske is assigned to County Criminal Division "G."
County Court Judges in Hillsborough County, FL
If you are charged with a misdemeanor or traffic crime in Tampa, Hillsborough County, your case will be assigned to a particular division and judge based on the first letter of your last name.
- If your last name begins with the letter "A" or 'E" or "J" or "I" or "Q" or "T" or "V" or "Z" then your case will be assigned to Division G, Courtroom 18, with the Honorable Paul L. Huey, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
- All misdemeanor domestic violence cases are funneled into Division F, with the Honorable Nick Nazaretian, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL. Judge Nick Nazaretian also handles non-criminal/non-traffic citations for Division T. Effective June 25, 2012, the Honorable Matthew C. Lucas will be assigned to Division F and all domestic violence misdemeanor cases.
- If your last name begins with the letter "H" or "L" or "W" then your case will be assigned to Division E, Courtroom 19, with the Honorable Richard A. Weis, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
- If your last name begins with the letter "C" or "K" or "R," then your case will be assigned to Division D, Courtroom 20, with the Honorable Dick Greco, Jr., County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
- If your last name begins with the letter "D" or "M" or "N" or "X" or "Y" then your case will be assigned to Division C, Courtroom 21, with the Honorable John N. Conrad, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
- If your last name begins with the letter "B" or "F" or "P," then your case will be assigned to Division B , Courtroom 10, the Honorable Eric R. Myers, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
- If your last name begins with the letter "G" or "S" or "U" or "O," then your case will be assigned to Division A, Courtroom 17, with the Honorable James Dominguez, County Court Judge, Hillsborough County, FL.
Map to Hillsborough County Courthouses
The attorneys at the Sammis Law Firm help clients charged with criminal offenses from all areas of Hillsborough County, including:
Tampa - 33694, 33601, 33690, 33646, 33602, 33603, 33689, 33604, 33688, 33605, 33606, 33687, 33607, 33686, 33608, 33685, 33609, 33684, 33610, 33682, 33611, 33681, 33612, 33680, 33613, 33614, 33679, 33615, 33616, 33677, 33617, 33675, 33618, 33619, 33674, 33620, 33673, 33621, 33672, 33622, 33664, 33623, 33663, 33624, 33625, 33662, 33626, 33629, 33661, 33630, 33660, 33631, 33633, 33655, 33634, 33650, 33635, 33647, 33637 | Plant City - 33564, 33567, 33566, 33563, 33565 | Carrollwood - 33618, 33625, 33688 | Brandon - 33511, 33508, 33510, 33509 | Riverview - 33578, 33579, 33568, 33569 | Ybor City - 33675, 33605 | Temple Terrace - 33687, 33637, 33617 | Valrico - 33596, 33595, 33594 | Ruskin - 33575, 33572, 33570, 33573, 33571 | Lutz - 33559, 33548, 33558, 33549 | Macdill Air Force Base - 33608 | Palma Ceia - 33629, 33690 | Sun City Center - 33575, 33571, 33573 | Seffner - 33584, 33583 | Apollo Beach - 33572 | Gibsonton - 33534 | Sun City - 33586 | Thonotosassa - 33592 | University of Tampa - 33606 | University of South Florida - 33620 | South Tampa | Time Customer Service Inc - 33664 | West Chase - 33626 | Wimauma - 33598 | Balm - 33503 | Beattys Corner | Northdale - 33626, 33624 | Rocky Creek | Dover - 33527 | Mango - 33550 | Lithia - 33547 | Durant - 33530 | Tampa Palms - 33647 | Sydney - 33587 | Town 'n' Country - 33615 | Bealsville | Odessa - 33556 | Antioch | Boyette | Cheval | Clair-Mel City - 33619 | Sulphur Springs | Del RTemple Terrace Junction | Drew Park | Progress Village | Lake Magdalene | Carrollwood Village | Branchton | Rattlesnake | Shilow | Sixmile Creek | Tarpon | Kennedy Hill | Orient Park | Pebble Creek | West Park | Mount Enon | North Ruskin | Gulf City | Jolly Corner | Keysville | Lake Fern | Mango Hills | Moriczville | Nowatney | Palm River | East Lake | Bloomingdale | Turkey Creek | Coronet | East Tampa | Pinecrest | Pleasant Grove | Port Tampa | Snows Corner | West Tampa | Egypt Lake | Adamsville | Cosme | Fish Hawk | Fort Lonesome | Harney | Keystone | Limona | Port Sutton | Remlap | Youmans | Trapnell | Mullis City | Clarkwild | Gardenville | Hopewell | Leto | Midway | Edison | Knights | Gary | Citrus Park.